Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone!  I made this card for my grandma... she LOVES cardinals so I'm pretty sure that she will like this card.  I made this card using my winter woodland cartridge, plantin schoolbook cartridge, and peachy keen stamp set Christmas Greetings Words. 

I cut the patterned background paper at 5 3/4", and the green background paper at 5" using the (shift) rectangle from plantin schoolbook on page 74. 

I cut the larger scallop at 4 1/4" and the smaller scallop at 4" from winter woodland using the tag feature for the skater on page 50.  I then cut the bird, bird-s, and layer from winter woodland on page 59 at 2 1/2".  Finally, I cut the tree branch from winter woodland on page 38 at 1 1/2".  I didn't cut the branch-s or the layer because I knew that I was going use stickles to add a little sparkle; I used "crystal" stickles on the ends of the tree branch. 
Hope you all had a great day!  I can't believe that it's almost Christmas. It doesn't seem like it should be here yet... Where did the year go?

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You won Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge on my blog! If you can contact me at mypinkstamper@gmail.com with your mailing address that would be great!

    Thanks!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete