Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Hey everyone!  I created this card using the new Cricut Lite cartridge Jolly Holidays.  I cut the house and all layers at 4 1/2 inches.  I used my Peacy Keen stamp set Christmas Greeting Words (PK-859) for the ho, ho, ho!  I also used my icicle stickles to go over the snow to add a little sparkle :)  I wish that my phone took better pictures so you could see all the detail... I'm asking for a new camera for Christmas (fingers crossed).

 I really like all the characters on the Jolly Holidays cartridge, but some of them have so many layers that it's hard to line them up correctly and can be very time consuming.  The house didn't take too long, but I did one of the elves yesterday and he took me awhile to put together.  Anyways, hope you like this card!

Crystal  

No comments:

Post a Comment